Saturday, September 02, 2006

Journalism... How many times have I heard that?

You scored as Journalism. You are an aspiring journalist, and you should major in journalism! Like me, you are passionate about writing and expressing yourself, and you want the world to understand your beliefs through writing.

Journalism

100%

Theater

92%

English

83%

Sociology

83%

Linguistics

75%

Art

75%

Philosophy

67%

Psychology

67%

Mathematics

67%

Anthropology

58%

Engineering

58%

Biology

50%

Dance

50%

Chemistry

25%

What is your Perfect Major?
created with QuizFarm.com


I would not say I am fascinated with letting the world know what I think as much as I am with preserving thoughts for myself and potentially generations to follow. I like reading back through old journals (my own or others), even if they aren't the most 'exciting' thing. There's just something to reading what someone else was thinking in that time and place. I love to watch the mind change and grow...

and theater? Well, I enjoy theater very much but I think I've enjoyed it for a time that satisfies me... especially if I'd have to be involved in the theater culture. Blech.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I agree with you about journals!! I love to go back and re-read through them....mine or someone else's (although the only one's I've ever read have been ones that have been published!!!) But it's so neat to go back and see thoughts and ideas and to watch people grow.

9/03/2006 03:46:00 PM  
Blogger A Secular Franciscan said...

English and Journalism tied, with English getting the nod in the tie breaker.

Let's see - I've been an English teacher for 11 years, worked as print journalist for 12 years, and have been a part-time radio journalist for 21 years.

Hmm. I sense some validity here!

9/16/2006 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home