Tuesday, August 29, 2006

exhausted - plain and simple.

I am, frankly, exhausted. My fault? Probably. I have a hard time leaving people in a grind. Anyway, any prayers y'all could offer between now and midnight would be greatly appreciated. I'm just coming off of a shift and office meeting and have to be back to the property in just under three hours. I'm supposed to be relieved at 11 PM but depending on the relief, even 11:30 sounds good to me. (Who ever leaves on time with shifts like that?)

Also, don't forget the souls in purgatory, the innocent lives being destroyed at this very moment, and the intentions of our Holy Father (to name a few).

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

GIRL, start going to bed when you get home. Just say no to those friends (yes, including ME, especially including ME!!!).

BTW, praying for you.

8/29/2006 02:36:00 PM  
Blogger Laura H. said...

If it were the projects leaving me tired... I'd say no in a heartbeat. (These might have been the problem one day but if they didn't having me working these shifts so close together AND attending four hour mandatory meetings that don't start on time EVER...)

8/29/2006 03:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home