Tuesday, February 14, 2006

and 'twas the beginning...

"...And if not..."

I'm told that the only time those three words occur together in Scripture is when the men who are about to be killed for their faith say it to the king...it means, "God will save us from death...and if not, we will praise Him still."

As my blog description states, I intend to dedicate this blog to living Catholicism and fighting for life in a very anti-Catholic, pro-death culture. I am new at this so please give it some time - still figuring everything out. In the mean time, sit back and watch some EWTN. I'll text you when I'm ready.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and there was much rejoicing - jaime

2/14/2006 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Daughter of St. John said...

Love it!

2/14/2006 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger A Secular Franciscan said...

Nice beginning. i look forward to seeing more. - Lee

2/16/2006 04:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home