Saturday, May 24, 2008

Why blog?

It's funny how I tend to blog only when God moments happen or when I'm having a hard time. I guess it's not funny... more like telling. Anyway, things are well and I'm having a good time in life, bumps and jerks and potholes included. Life is never perfect but I sure do have a lot of good things going for me! Here're some things to celebrate:

1. Maymester is almost over and I'm currently sitting at an A. This has got to be a miracle.

2. I'm moving into a house four times the size of my apartment in exactly one week.

3. I'm moving into said house with someone I love to death for all of her chill tendencies that balance out my insane ones.

4. I auditioned this morning for a choir at church I have wanted (sometimes secretly) to be a part of for years now and was accepted.

5. I was told that I wouldn't have to wait 'til August to start rehearsals with above-mentioned choir. I get to start *this week*.

And that's just to name a few. There are plenty of challenges to overcome -- hurdles I'll need to leap over, hoops through which I will need to jump -- but I am happy to do it. How greatly God has blessed me and how grateful I am for all of His love.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you Laura! Sometimes we need that "check" of the good realities that God gives us every day.

5/24/2008 10:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on everything! May God continue to bless you richly! :D

5/25/2008 04:04:00 PM  
Blogger Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Hi Laura,
Stumbled here through P-Dub. ;)
Enjoyed my tour of your little corner of blog-land.

Cathy

P.S. And there is nothing stubborn about being pro-life. One need only look at that little life in an ultrasound.

5/25/2008 05:13:00 PM  
Blogger Julie D. said...

Congrats on the choir!

5/26/2008 04:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home