Friday, May 02, 2008

Updates forthcoming?

It seems as though I'll have my very own computer soon so maybe (I'm really stressing maybe) I will be able to get back to posting. My schedule is pretty full with work (30-50 hrs a week, depending), school (Maymester and Summer I for sure), and other various activities. Not to mention that my new roommate and I are scheduled to move into our new home mid-June (while we both work and go to school five days a week! lol), pending approval of our application.

If you are feeling generous and would pray for us, I'd appreciate it! This house is *perfect* for us. God's will be done!

My sister has recently been diagnosed with ADD. Please pray this diagnosis will be helpful in planning for the future! I will be tested for this and some other things soon, so you can lump me in there too! My brother was also tested for a number of things but I'm not sure of his results. I will update when I know more.

Here's hoping each of you is well.

(BTW, it was First Friday today! Sorry I didn't post a reminder.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you have my prayers!

5/05/2008 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home