Thursday, April 24, 2008

Your Prayers Are Appreciated

I'll be leaving out of town on Friday about 6 and returning Sunday around midnight. In my time away from Dallas I will be doing two important things. First, I will be helping to brainstorm plans for the annual Girls' Retreat. I didn't get to do much for it last year as the meetings were always much too far from home so I'm really looking forward to this meeting. Second, I'll be helping out two others with a confirmation retreat for a small town. Please pray for our safety in traveling and for the wisdom of God to put into our hearts --- and that we recognize it!

Thanks in advance, friends. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger phatcatholic said...

I thought of you when I saw this blog, thought you might get a kick out of it:

http://photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com/

4/25/2008 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger Laura H. said...

You were right. ^_^

4/25/2008 01:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home