Wednesday, April 09, 2008

To Do

For so long I've had a mental list of things I want to do. Some things are big and some things are small. All the 'things' have one thing in common: I've yet to do them! I think it's time I start getting 'em down "on paper"... maybe then I'll be able to really SEE what I have planned for me... all the things I want to do and places I want to see... and can get to doing them. I'm tired of waiting for life to happen. I've gotta go GET IT... and this is how I want to do that. (The list may be short at first just because I want it to be GOOD and what I really want to do/learn. Please be patient with me!)

1. Learn to play the piano
2. Learn to play the guitar (more than p&w chords)
3. Get an SLR and start improving my photog skills
4. Learn to cook fish
5. Learn to knit
6. Improve sewing skills
7. Build a bookcase
8. Build a bed
9. Keep up with the "Happy Book"
10. Visit host family in Montreal
11. Skydive
12. Run a marathon
13. Ride in something like the MS 150
14. Rome/Assisi pilgrimage
15. Learn to snowboard (well)
16. ...

This is all I have for now. I'm sure more will come later.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always writing lists!

4/10/2008 08:05:00 AM  
Blogger Stevie Moon said...

I've built a bookcase - just one of those cheapie ones that all you have to do is add some pegs or whatever so I don't think that counts. I do want to go to Rome and I want to learn to play the piano. I'm completely out on skydiving and running though!

Tagged you for the Parable Meme on my blog!

4/11/2008 02:51:00 PM  
Blogger Laura H. said...

I built (with assistance from my father and sister) a bookcase/TV stand for my sis last year and had so much fun. I've always loved power tools and being hands on with things like that. While I was building it, I had all these ideas about what I would do differently (or the same!) if I were building a REGULAR bookcase to go in MY house!

4/11/2008 09:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Writing stuff down on paper never seemed to help me accomplish anything..lol

4/12/2008 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger Laura H. said...

*cracks up* thanks for the words of encouragement, SOTTK! lol!

... it sometimes works for me. *shrug* lol.

4/13/2008 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home