Thursday, March 13, 2008

...and if not... gets vocal

I decided some time ago that I wanted to record and publish a recitation of the Stations of the Cross. As I get older, this practice becomes increasingly important to me and it is my desire to share with the world the beauty of Christ's passion. What better way to share with people that beauty than in the Stations? At least for now...

It's only my first attempt at a podcast and it could use much improvement, but I wanted this to be available to you (and to me) for holy week which is steadily approaching. I did not sing verses of the Stabat Mater in between the stations though it may be an addition I decide to pursue later. For now, simplicity is my style.

I do hope you find this helpful. If you have any feedback you'd like to share, feel free to comment below or shoot me an email. (My email address is listed on the sidebar.)

The Stations of the Cross, recited by Laura H.


May God bless you richly in the coming week...

2 Comments:

Blogger a soldier's wife said...

Thank you for your prayer for me and for your comments on my blog. I hope that it was okay that I linked to your podcast. I wanted to share it as this is one of my first experiences with the Stations of the Cross. I'm looking forward to exploring your posts more as I continue on this journey that God has put forth to me.

3/14/2008 01:01:00 PM  
Blogger Laura H. said...

It is absolutely okay! I thank you, even! :) Be sure to check out some of the blogs on my sidebar. Many of them are much more eloquent than myself and post more often. You are certainly welcome here and I appreciate your readership, but definitely take advantage of some of those other bloggers who know their stuff and update regularly! :) I'll be praying for you!

3/14/2008 01:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home