Friday, June 29, 2007

Kansas

No, not the band. The state! I'm headed up there this weekend for a very quick visit with some friends. After work tomorrow, I'll pack for my super short but super sweet trip and head out to the other side of the metroplex. I'll spend the night out there with the other travelers and head out for KS early Sunday morning. We'll be returning Monday night. Thank the Lord I have Tuesday off! Please pray for us as we travel, that we remain safe on the road while making good time! God's will be done. Thank you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Laura H.,

As a first-time 'contributor', the least I can do is wish you well on your trip; or, if you get this only upon your return, that things were as fine as you anticipated.

Indeed, permit me not only to 'wish' thee well, but pray thee well.

God be with you, and, then, you with Him forever,

Pristinus Sapienter

6/30/2007 01:40:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret in Minnesota said...

I'll pray for you during my Sunday morning Holy Hour, sweetie! Have a great time!

6/30/2007 05:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home