Sunday, June 17, 2007

Another Meme

Because it's what you do when you're confined to your home. (Please pray for me! I am having some medical/dental issues and would really like for this to pass quickly.)

I was tagged by Julie D for this just under a week ago. Thanks, Julie!

Things that (or People who) don't bother me:
  1. Copying answers on memes: Occassionally someone's answer rings true to another someone. What's wrong with that?

  2. Large purses: I do think people underestimate the storage capacity of small purses but large purses don't bother me either. In fact, I have one. It's red.

  3. Red purses: I think they're fun. And it adds a pop of color to an otherwise drab wardrobe. Appearance IS important.

  4. Silence: I think there is a great profoundness to silence that too many people have not discovered. I enjoy spending whole days in quiet prayer and contemplation. I think if we all set aside more time to be still (and silent), we would know ourselves better.

  5. Driving: Everyone that knows me well will probably laugh at this. I tend to get lost (or think I'm lost when I'm minutes from my destination). I also tend to find the most dangerous people on the streets. Even then, it doesn't bother me much. Some nights I like to just be by myself, in my car, cruising around. It's soothing.

  6. Public schools: I went to a public school. It wasn't awful. There are good kids there getting good educations.

  7. Guys watching sports and drinking beer: If it makes them happy, why get fussy about it?

  8. Lots of kids: Blame it on babysitting for so many wonderful Catholic families. I just love kids. They don't bother me.

  9. Television: It's not the devil.

  10. The Novus Ordo: Not only does it not bother me, I actually LIKE it.

  11. Hydrocodone: Nature's remedies are nice, but when that doesn't work, pass the hydrocodone.


Well... I guess that's a short list but it's all I can think of at the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daughter of St. John said...

Loved your meme, tagged myself. Hope you're feeling better! Many prayers for you! Much Love, DSJ

6/18/2007 10:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home