Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Rainy but Beautiful

Dallas has been hit with storm after storm for the past couple of weeks. Amazingly enough, I've been in constant awe of the beauty of nature. (Usually I just get annoyed with so much rain!) Here are some shots I took on my lil' camera while cruising around Arlington with a friend (getting groceries and dinner).


before rolling down the window i was disappointed with the color (not at all accurate). here is that shot:

this is after rolling down the window -- i promise there were no edits!! this is sooc:


and my favorite shot of the evening:


Praise God for his beautiful creation!!

3 Comments:

Blogger newhousenewjob said...

Wow - those are beautiful!

6/05/2007 02:27:00 PM  
Blogger phatcatholic said...

those pics are dope. i can't believe the color difference between window up and window down!

6/05/2007 02:35:00 PM  
Blogger Stevie Moon said...

Whoa - those are awesome!! I too have been amazed by the storms but I've gotten pretty annoyed by them lately. I'm ready for it to dry out a little bit!

6/05/2007 03:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home