Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, Julie D!

Because I like Julie, I though I'd make her an e-card for her birthday.



Julie D,
The world was truly blessed by your birth. We have all been so blessed to know you and I pray that many more will benefit from your kindness, your intelligence, and your enthusiasm for the faith. Most of all, I pray that God blesses you even more abundantly on this day and showers you with graces for all of time. I pray this year will be even better and more successful than the last and that you discover Christ in an even more intimate way than I know you already have. Have a wonderful day, Julie! You deserve it!

with affection,
Laura H

(Yes, I said the same thing last year. I read it again and I liked it so much I decided to use it! I mean it even more than I did then!)

Don't forget to drop by and tell her "Happy Birthday"!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

You are too sweet! :-)

5/26/2007 03:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home