Thursday, November 02, 2006

Last minute planning

Sorry for the lack of posting, especially on those posts I've promised. Work is going to be absolutely dreadful until December which means little to no time for fun stuff. When I'm home I don't feel like doing anything except being with my family.

I attended the baptism of Maximilian Mary Karol yesterday evening following an All Saints Day Mass. It was celebrated by Father Juniper, CFR, and it was absolutely beautiful. He reminded us that each of us that was standing there had a hand in raising little Maximilian, as well as his brother, Sebastian. We, as a community of faithful Catholics, take responsibility for raising all of our children in the faith to the very best of our ability. We promise to help raise these children to be saints.

In other news, it looks like my job might work out after all. I'm waiting to hear on one job and putting off another. We'll see what happens. Please continue to pray for me in that regard!

I am thirteen days away from my trip to visit the Sisters! I am very excited! God has been opening doors for me left and right and I am so thankful.

Anyway, off to take my sister to dance. May the Lord bless you abundantly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home