Thursday, October 26, 2006

A saint was born...

Matt and Angela have another little saint in their arms now. Maximilian Mary Karol was born yesterday morning. He's a beautiful little boy. The miracle of life is just so amazing. I could have spent all day with Maximilian and his mommy but alas I had to go to work. It was definitely worth the drive, though. I enjoy the time I spend with their family and it was good one on one time with them today for sure. I forgot to take any pictures but I think I like it better that way. I liked being able to just sit and rock and chat with my friend and watch as she took care of her precious little saint. I was only able to hold him for a short time but that was okay too. I'm sure I'll have more opportunities for that in the coming weeks.

Anyway, please keep this family in your prayers. Matt, Angela, Sebastian and Maximilian will all be home together for the first time this weekend and I would wish to pray especially for them during that time, as I'm sure it will be overwhelming. I'm sure Anne and John are smiling as they look down on their little brother from heaven.

+Lord, bless and keep this beautiful family. I pray, Lord, that you will shower them with your grace and preserve them always in your love. I pray for the continued health, happiness, and HOLINESS of Matt, Angela, Sebastian and Maximilian. I thank you for allowing them to be a part of my life and I praise your holy name for ever and ever. Amen.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Adam and Teresa's new baby today :D He's wittle :)

10/28/2006 04:15:00 PM  
Blogger Laura H. said...

Cute. :)

Three birthed, five to go.

(A friend of the family (a family I babysit) just had a baby too. Her name is Katherine.)

10/29/2006 01:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome awesome news :)

10/29/2006 03:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless them all!

In Jesus,
Maria in the UK
www.inhishands.co.uk

10/31/2006 03:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home