Thursday, October 19, 2006

Again? Seriously?

Well, as if you couldn't tell, I haven't gotten around to those posts. It always seems to happen this way: whenever I think I'll have a bunch of time on my hands to do things that I want to do, I am so busy I rarely get to stop to breathe, much less do something fun for me. Whenever I think I'll be so busy I won't have time to do anything (like chat wtih friends), I have so much time on my hands I don't know what to do with myself. Such is all of our lives I suppose...

I went to the State Fair of Texas yesterday with my family (yes, all day). I'm slightly sunburned, sore in odd places, and will probably need a triple bypass sometime in the future... but it was so much fun! There's nothing quite like the State Fair of Texas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daughter of St. John said...

Get on it! Even I posted today!

10/21/2006 10:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home