Saturday, October 14, 2006

Birth Announcement

A while back I asked y'all to pray for my friend Teresa and her husband Adam and their little one in the womb. Well... today Teresa gave birth to a beautiful baby BOY! Meet Joseph John-Paul Janke! Isn't he beautiful?

Joseph John-Paul Janke
Born: 10/14/2006
Weight: 6 lbs 11 oz
Length: 20 1/2" inches

Joseph is less than 1 hour old in these pictures. The labor took only 4 hours with no complications. Teresa did an excellent job. Mom and Joseph are resting, healthy and happy.











This little Saint-to-be is in good hands. Praise God for this wonderful blessing!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

What a beautiful baby! I have the one-year hold a baby itch, my youngest is 13 months old and I miss the snuggliness of the newborn. However, I don't miss the lack of sleeping. Thanks for sharing your friend's pictures.

10/16/2006 09:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home