Thursday, October 12, 2006

One more chance! Last call!

I'm going to post a picture and I want you to time yourself while looking for what I name in the picture. No cheating. Find a timer and time yourself! See how fast you can find...

the face in the beans.


(I'm posting the picture seperately and at an earlier time and date so you can't see it at this post... follow the link above.) This is your second chance (also your last). After a few days, I will repost the picture with the face circled... or perhaps those of you that want to know can leave a comment and I'll pass it on to you. Hope it was fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger F. S. Poesy said...

I didn't time myself because I was too lazy to find a timer. But I found it pretty quick. Maybe in 15 seconds. I have a gift for that kind of thing. And I think this is about the first time it has come in handy since they stopped printing those "Where's Waldo" books. Still, a very fun puzzle. Thanks!

10/12/2006 01:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home