Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Thanks to Ryan!

A big thanks to Ryan who directed me to his jukebox. It allows you to embed Ryan Meyers music virtually anywhere! Very exciting. I want to go ahead and embed his "Invisible People" for now so that y'all can listen to it without having to leave the page! I do hope you enjoy it as much (if not more) than I do.

--Song removed. If you'd like to hear it, email me. I'll direct you to the right place.--


*Note to Ryan: I changed "mspace" to page since I'm using it on my blog! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Fr. Matthew Hardesty said...

I was pleasantly surprised to hear Ryan Myers when I came to your blog! I absolutely love this CD but I lost it a long time ago! I totally forgot you can listen to the whole album online so I have to go do that now!

11/06/2006 10:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home