Saturday, November 04, 2006

Countdown to my first visit...

11 days and counting...



Julie D at Happy Catholic seems to be experiencing much the same things as I lately. She has posts that are meaningful and that could take some time to write but simply does not have the time to sit and really do them justice. I'm feeling the same way. When I first started blogging, I was unemployed and was not involved in about three of the ministries I am involved in now. I have a post saved as a draft titled, "I call you friends" and another one or two that I've already promised. One day I will get to them. Perhaps while I'm away on vacation or something... haha.

For now I will give you something brief about Capuchins from Cappie, a Capuchin registered on phatmass.com:
The Capuchins began as a reform movement within the Franciscan Order. They wanted to recover the purity and simplicity of the original vision of St. Francis. Capuchin spirituality is challenging. It understands in a special way that the Church is always reforming herself and always in need of reform — that’s the meaning of ecclesia semper reformans, semper reformanda. But every kind of real reform always begins with the individual believer.
Perhaps I will have a little something here for each day of the countdown. We'll see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home