Saturday, May 27, 2006

Happy Catholic's Got It All

Is it normal to use a blog to promote another? If not, we'll make an exception for at least another week. I just started my new job and training is going to kill me. Pulling all-nighters and a couple of 16 hour shifts... yeah. Anyway, head over to Happy Catholic this weekend for a good joke and a dose of good prayer.

Pray for my brother. This weekend is not only the first weekend of training but also my brothers first holy communion. His godparents are in town (I had forgotten how much fun they were!) and everyone is ready. The Mass is tomorrow morning. So please remember my brother and the other little girl receiving tomorrow. Thanks!


God bless and Mary protect now and always! Be holy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

You are too good to me. :-)

Also, I wondered how that new job was working out ... hope you like it despite the hours.

5/27/2006 04:40:00 PM  
Blogger Laura H. said...

The job is great. I love my co-workers and I love the environment. It is definitely where I'm supposed to be. I've only put in 11 hours but already I feel at home!

Thanks for asking! :]

5/27/2006 06:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home