Saturday, May 20, 2006

Miss me.. I'll miss you

My brother's 'First Holy Communion' is next Sunday. In preparation for the big day (which includes a party at our house), the kitchen and dining room are being redone (on top of other various things). With Godparents coming in on Wednesday or Thursday (the moved to Chicago a few years ago), we have very little time to get everything finished. My mom and I stayed up working until past midnight tonight. I'm exhausted. As I type, I'm leaning against a dining room chair, head tilted in the direction I'm leaning, eyes barely staying open. Needless to say the rest of the weekend and the better half of next week will be spent finishing the remodel and cleaning up and getting ready. It is a big day!

I am so very happy for my brother. I will be singing a solo during his first reception of Christ. He really likes the song I'm singing too (he picked it) so I hope it's special for him. Originally I was going to be down at the rail with him, the family, and the Godparents but I like it this way too.

For anyone in the area (anyone who knows my family and goes to my church?), he will be receiving on May 28th at the 9 am Mass. I'm sure no one will show up for it that wasn't already planning on it, but hey, it never hurts to try, right?

Now time for some much needed sleep! God bless and Mary protect now and always! Be holy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home