Tuesday, May 16, 2006

If I could wish for each of you one thing...

If I could wish for each of you one thing it would be that you find yourself as blessed in friendship as I do. I have two of the greatest friends - friends I could never have asked to be given. They embody everything a friend should be and that is only more and more apparent. Every time I see them or think of them I am more aware of their beautiful nature and of how much they really mean to me. I hate being a mush (I really do) but every time I think of these people I become one! They are helping me each and every day (whether we speak or not) to become more and more like Christ. They are helping me to achieve sainthood.

What more is there in friendship than that?

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

Amen!

5/17/2006 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Daughter of St. John said...

I have been blessed in this way as well. I believe that part of what we will be called to account for is whether we have been as generous with our love as our friends have been with theirs!

5/19/2006 05:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home