Thursday, May 25, 2006

Frustrated

I installed a counter on my blog in order to keep track of the number of visitors I was receiving daily. It was pretty neat and I was really enjoying it. I had passed 111 visitors and was really excited to watch my line graph grow and shrink. (Hey, you need a little variance!) I had no idea that the website was going to convert so quickly. They said we had two weeks to switch over before our counters would stop working. Four days later, mine stopped. Now I'm back at one. Should I be upset? Probably not. But I am. I'm not a fan of nasty grams but it really bothers me when someone says they're going to do something and then they don't. Ugh.


+Lord, grant me patience. Open my eyes to what is truly important. Help me to love you better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try siteminder (http://www.siteminder.com). They're free and I've been running them (on and off) for a couple years.

5/25/2006 08:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home