Thursday, March 02, 2006

You Are Embarassing the Angels

"You are embarrassing the angels." This is what I intend to say for the next 40 days whenever I see someone who is hurting the culture, hurting human dignity, denying the stature of a human being. I mean to say it with belief, with an eye to instruction, but also pointedly, uncompromisingly. As a lady would. All invited to join in.

She makes some good points and comes up with a catchy phrase. After some reflection on the choice of words I think I will choose to say something along the lines of "You are embarassing yourself." Embarassing the angels is good in theory... but I think I will stick to my own phrase. Pass it on. Thanks to Happy Catholic for posting this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I embarrass my friends a lot. Is that the same thing?

jaime

3/02/2006 07:20:00 PM  
Blogger A Secular Franciscan said...

I like this idea. Thanks for passing it along.

3/04/2006 03:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home