Friday, February 24, 2006

Praying for New Life

Well it seems as though the craziness of finding a second job as well as planning for my still uncertain future has brought me away from blogging for close to a week now. Such is life. I would like to make a special post now and request the prayers of all who pass by here. Yesterday I received word from two friends that they were pregnant.

The first, Teresa, is pregnant with her second (the first a little 'angel', Gabriela, is in Heaven now forever adoring Christ). Her husband's name is Adam and they are a wonderful couple. I know they will be wonderful parents.

The second, Angela, is pregnant with her fourth. Two of her little ones, Anne Faustina and John Joseph, are also in Heaven (with Gabriela) forever praising, adoring, and honoring Christ. (Inspired of course from the lyrics of "Anne Faustina" written by Angela and produced by Remnant -- found on the Infinity and Beyond CD) Their third child, a boy, is named Sebastian Mary Jozef and is the cutest upcoming saint I have ever seen. Angela's loving husband Matt is wonderful and a great dad. They are one of the most holy families I know. Angela's pregnancy is also high risk so she is asking for prayers for the safety of her baby.

Please, if you have some time, pray for these new lives. They are both expected to be born in late October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home