Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Promoting People Who Promote Life

While I get into the groove of blogging I may only put up small articles or promote some of my favorite sites/blogs. Right now I am working on a paper of sorts for phatmass about beginning apologetics. I will be sure to post it here when I am finished.

Abort73.com was first introduced to me through a friend on phatmass. I couldn't be more impressed with the site, not only because of the content but because of the layout. They are one of the most professional looking pro-life sites I have seen (and having put together the pro-life directory at flyfree, I have seen quite a few).


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This was taken by Matthew Hardesty. He is the twin brother of my very good friend Nick. He is a seminarian right now for the archdiocese of Louisville, Kentucky and is studying at St. Mary's Seminary & University in Baltimore. He keeps a blog, The School of Mary, about his time there and in a fairly recent entry added this picture from his trip to El Salvador along with many other marvelous photographs. Everyone should take a peek at this wonderful blog.

For now I will end with a quote which I recently used in designing a pro-life background (found here)...
"An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."
--Pope John Paul the Great
I miss my papa! JPII, We love you! Pray for us, papa!

1 Comments:

Blogger Daughter of St. John said...

Ooooh, great photo. What a sacrifce He made for us.

2/16/2006 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home