Friday, January 26, 2007

"Wish You Were Here" Meme

By 'all of the above' I assumed Julie D of Happy Catholic meant that I could consider myself tagged. If not, oh well. I'm gunna do it anyway! (Hah.)
Who are the five Catholic (or Christian) bloggers whom you would most like to meet in person, but have not (yet)?

In no particular order:

1. Sarah of "just another day of Catholic pondering"

2. Barb, SFO of "SFO Mom"

3. Mhari of "...Breath and Heartbeat"

4. Penni of "Martha, Martha"

5. Mikala of "The Magdalene Diaries"
This really was quite difficult. I do have a lot of great Catholic blogs on my sidebar but choosing only five is ridiculous. I am the type that would like to meet anyone -- which makes this even more difficult. I'd like to just meet them all! The above are the ones that have become regular reading - must haves, if you will. Anyway...

I have had the privilege of meeting a few of those great folks in person: Matt of The School of Mary (Nick's twin), Nick of phatcatholic apologetics (Matt's twin), Micah of Lumen de Lumine, Amy of In the Meantime, and of course, the famous Julie D. of Happy Catholic (and family).

All of the above may consider themselves tagged, if they so desire. Thanks to Julie if she did indeed tag me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, ya made my day, Laura! I would love to meet you too (and the 100 other cool Catholic bloggers in your area). :)

1/26/2007 02:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you really made my day :)

i am grinning from ear to ear and let's just say, i would love to sit and have tea with you!

1/27/2007 01:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All done!!!
Thanks for the tag--that must be the most FLATTERING tag I have ever received, because it implies a compliment.

1/27/2007 04:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home