Wednesday, January 24, 2007

New Feature at ...and if not...

I've been thinking about things I could add that would help promote Catholic culture here at ...and if not.... One of my ideas was to create a code (or modify one already in existence) that would display where we are in the liturgical year. Julie D (Happy Catholic) does a daily "Basics" post which always includes that and I really enjoy it. So I took the liberty of modifying a code in my sidebar to display this information at the top of the main section of this blog (see above for example). Every day it will read where we are and announce important feast days and solemnities. I hope this is useful.

Also, if you have a blog and would like to add this to yours, I will be updating the code monthly and would be more than happy to share it with you for your sidebar, main section, or any place you see fit. The text will conform to the space you choose so don't worry about that! If you want the code, drop a line in the comments box or shoot me an email.

Eventually I would like to form a yearly code so that I do not have to trouble myself with updating the code so often. This would also make it much easier on each person who wishes to include it in their information, as they would only have to put it in once a year. I plan on taking a course soon to learn more about html coding - but please be patient. It could be several months before this happens. (That is unless someone steps forward and offers to show me how to do this.)

Anyway, that's all for now. Be holy!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puhleez sistah ... lay that code on me! :-)

1/24/2007 12:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I love it! Can I have the code for our blog?

1/24/2007 03:54:00 PM  
Blogger Laura H. said...

For whatever reason, these comments are now anonymous. I need an email address in order to send the code...

2/01/2007 09:45:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

Awesome, Laura! Please send it on over (peerybingle[at]gmail[dot]com). :) Thanks!

2/05/2007 05:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home