Wednesday, January 17, 2007

DIY Update

Just thought I'd post the finished product (in the room and all because they didn't wait for me to take pictures!):



If I could go back and do it again (definitely when I make the next one) I'll probably stain it, not paint it. I'd also not make it so deep (since this one needed to hold the tv and game systems and the others, likely, will not). Other than that, I think I like it. (OH! I also want to explore more ornate options in the future.)

Anyway, let me know what y'all think. I'm always up for some constructive criticism!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger owenswain said...

What's to criticize...the best I could do is to draw it. You made it.

1/18/2007 12:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am jealous as hell. Good work!

1/21/2007 06:03:00 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Well Done !! It looks COOL!!

1/23/2007 11:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home