Monday, January 01, 2007

A Grand New Year

I can already feel big things happening and it's only been a new year for 7 hours. Please keep my discernment in your prayers. Pray that God give me wisdom, prudence, prayerfulness, knowledge and the grace to accept whatever it is He has for me. I am excited to make this journey, but still a bit apprehensive. I don't want my scrupulosity to get in my way, though, so any prayers you can throw up for me would be most appreciated.

Do I ask for too many prayers? Probably.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I posted last night--if you don't ask, you don't get!

I remember reading somewhere (I don't know where) that it is a very Franciscan thing to ask God for what we need--and expect generosity in his reply.

1/01/2007 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Laura H. said...

One more indication that I have a Franciscan heart.. :)

1/01/2007 01:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear sistere in Christ,

Please, never think of asking for to many prayers. I view your site daily, and pray for all pettitions you offer. Please, keep them coming, gives me something to pray about when I get bored. May the Lord bless you this year of grace: 2007!!!

1/02/2007 11:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home