Saturday, December 30, 2006

Prayers for the New Year

I will be adoring Christ in the Most Holy Eucharist as we ring in the New Year. As is always the case, I am open to bringing intentions to Christ for anyone who would wish me to do so. If you want me to simply bring your name and a prayer for all intentions (or something like a prosperous new year), just comment. If you have private intentions, you can email me at the email listed to the right.

As we enter the new year, may we all resolve to draw closer to our Lord. May we ask Him to bring to fulfillment what it is He wills in each our lives. May He take our hands and work through them; take our lips and speak through them; take our hearts and set them on fire! (Amen.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes please. God bless you.

12/30/2006 06:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home