Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Countdown to New York

9 days and counting...


I finally went shopping for the little things I still needed. I'm sure I forgot many things as I was extremely tired. (Yes, I made the horrible decision to sleep for a few hours, shop, and go back to sleep!)

I had this horrible dream today that I had to go do something and was running really late for the airport so I didn't have time to stop back by home to grab the rest of my clothes. I don't know why I was doing something so close to my flight but I was really scared and frustrated that I didn't have the clothes that were in my washer and dryer...

Before my dream I had decided to be packed no later than Monday evening. Now, I think I'll be packed Saturday morning. Hah!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home