Monday, September 11, 2006

i've not had power (electricity), a working computer, or a healthy body for at least the last four days --- well not the entire time. i've been sick since last week, we lost power three times in the last two days and my computer is on it's last edge. i lost my tribute post but look for it sometime tomorrow. i apologize with all of my heart to the family of my tribute for not having it available today. i also apologize to anyone else who came looking. i haven't forgotten and i never will.


God bless America.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sassenach said...

Hi, Laura,
I'm working as a list captain for 2996 and will establish a permalink for your tribute in the 2996 database.

I'm working through a lengthy list, so could you send me an e-mail when your tribute is up? I don't want to forget you!

You may have noticed that the main site for 2996 has gone down repeatedly, due to the extremely high volume of traffic this project generated. Mirror sites have been put up that show the list of names and links. If you can, please change your link to the list to one of the following sites:

• http://www.madmommajen.com/?p=3
• http://bamapachyderm.com/2996-the-911-tributes/
• http://www.onebigdog.net/2996-tributes/

9/12/2006 09:14:00 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I hope to see you online soon!

9/15/2006 05:46:00 PM  
Blogger Angela Louise said...

Laura! I miss seeing you online and your insightful posts (both here and at phatmass!) Hope to see you online again soon! I hope you are feeling better too!
Pax Christi!
Angela

9/21/2006 12:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home