Thursday, September 21, 2006

and she's back...

Yep. I'm back.

Our new Mac was delivered this morning and as soon as I got home from work I got it up and running. Thanks to my mom unpacking the boxes before I arrived, it took me a mere ten minutes to get us up and on the internet. And I say ten because I don't actually recall how long but I fear five might be a bit too little. Anyway...

I'm not up for any serious blogging right now so I thought I'd break my period of not blogging with a meme. Since I haven't been on in a while I HAVEN'T been tagged for anything... well... not that I'm tagged for much of anything when I am online... anyway...

Five Things Meme
I'm saying Happy Catholic tagged me with this one ...

Five things in my freezer:
strawberry ice cream - yick
Klondike Bars - is that how you spell that? ... yick.
waffles
butter
Bomb Pops

Five things in my closet:
way too many shoes
scrapbooks and photos
a handful of formal dresses i will probably never wear again
t-shirts chronicling my time at RHS in the theatre department and other clubs
lots of books on my neato bookcase down the middle

Five things in my car:
shoes that need to be returned
a piece of my car that came off during my wreck
herbal essences shampoo (in the console)
this amazing smelling perfume from... Bath & Body Works - of all places!
probably two or three pairs of spare shoes

Five interesting things in my backpack:
spearmint gum
pens and highligthers - perfect for doodling in my...
two composition notebooks: one green, one orange
computer textbook
and lab book

Five People I tag:
I think this has made the rounds pretty well so consider yourself tagged if you're interested!


Thanks to everyone for the comments and emails during my absence! I missed y'all too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela Louise said...

Oooo... a Mac? Do you like it? Sounds loverly!

9/22/2006 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger Laura H. said...

I do like it! A lot! I'm still playing around and figuring out the different programs and such but it's all so easy that none of this process is frustrating!

Everyone should run Macs. ;)

9/22/2006 11:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home