Friday, March 17, 2006

St. Patrick's

The earliest crush I can remember was on a boy that was every girl's dream: tall, dark, and handsome. His name was Patrick. Fitting? Yeah, not really. I haven't seen him in over two years and quite frankly he rarely crosses my mind. Today is the one day out of the year though that he most definitely does.

As my time is limited (spring break somehow makes me busier than ever) I am directing all once again to Happy Catholic for all things Irish and a prayer of St. Patrick. If anyone stumbles across any more St. Patty's fun just leave a comment so we can all enjoy!


St. Patrick, pray for us!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fr. Matthew Hardesty said...

hey I finally added a link to your blog

3/19/2006 12:50:00 AM  
Blogger Laura H. said...

thanks, matt. i appreciate it.

3/19/2006 12:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home