Thursday, March 09, 2006

W.O.W. and... Wow... just wow...

First I want to point out another addition to the sidebar. The new "Words of Wisdom" section will feature a new piece of advice each day from St. Josemaría Escrivá.

Second, I promise that one of these days I'll provide you with some original material. For now I can't help passing this along...

Abortion Providers Aren't Feelin' the Love -- a must read for all pro-lifers from Happy Catholic

I just cannot believe the line of thought of some people. God bless and keep the innocent unborn. Mary heal their mothers. All of the saints and angels, pray for us!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

Hey, I am the worst at the original material. I just pass things along ... so we're together on this. :-D

3/09/2006 04:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home