Monday, July 24, 2006

Already?

Yep. Already.

I decided I didn't really feel comfortable in my new car and took it back (thank goodness I had that option). I decided on a new car today and I'll go back to return this one and sign on the new one tomorrow. I think this will be the end of my car buying adventure. No... it WILL be. I'm very excited about the new one I've chosen and can't see taking it back. I'll get off of work tomorrow morning and go to the dealership to sign tomorrow afternoon.

Hopefully I'll stop getting negative vibes from people. I'm way too tired and strung out to deal with mixed signals and controlling natures. +Lord, grant me clarity of mind and patience in dealing with those around me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

I hope this one works out for you.

7/29/2006 04:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home