Saturday, December 08, 2007

Where'd she go?

Not too far. :) I'm still around... working, sleeping, eating. You know.. the usual. My birthday is coming up fast and as I approach "adulthood" I still feel like a child! Big surprise, right?

A lot has been changing again (story of my life... and yours too, I'm sure). Friends have fallen by the wayside and new friends have emerged from the bushes (???) and sometimes making sense of it all seems impossible.

I can tell that 21 is going to be a big year for me. I think when 22 rolls around I'll be a happier, more confident person.. or at least it's what I'm wishing for when I blow out the candles.

Speaking of being happier and more confident... why is it that when you say those things out loud to people, they laugh? It happened not once, not twice, but THREE times. Yes, three. Sad.

Alright... nothing to say (clearly) so I'm going to go again. To those of you who still check back, better luck next time on finding something worthwhile to read. ;)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My eldest daughter turns 21 this December too! Happy Birthday & God's blessings on you...

12/09/2007 03:27:00 AM  
Blogger ~pen~ said...

happy belated birthday, miss laura!! wow, you have such wisdom :) thought you were much older...

blessings in the coming year, dear one.

penni

12/19/2007 09:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home