Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Third time's a charm?

Every time I say I'm too busy to blog, I feel compelled to write. It is when I say nothing that I often do not write. So, having said in my last post that I am too busy to write, I knew it would only be a matter of time before I found myself sitting here plunking something out. I wasn't sure what but I knew it would be something.

I always have something to say, something to share. There is always something happening in my life that I am so thankful for that I could tell everyone about it. Never will you approach me and find me without SOMETHING to say. (Yes, I talk way too much.) However, when it comes to my blog, I'm never sure how to approach it or if I should say anything at all. Most of what I say here is personal but in a round-about sort of way.

I've already forgotten where I was going with this... Lord, have mercy. (Or more appropriately: Lord, grant me humility!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

I have a similar problem as you may recall me sharing in an email lately.

Remember what you told me? That you love to hear me spill it? (or words to that effect.)

I will do you the favor of returning your comments. I love to hear what's going on "inside."

And I bet I'm not the only one. :-)

4/11/2007 09:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just tell it as it is. i feel you are something of a kindred spirit!

God bless

4/11/2007 12:41:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

I love to hear what you say (uh oh, you're a voice in my head - RUN! WHILE YOU CAN!), Laura, and you always have insight that makes me go HMM. So. like Julie said, spill it. We'll grab towels if needed and have a great time socializing around your blog. :)

4/11/2007 05:39:00 PM  
Blogger Daughter of St. John said...

:-) It's funny how the mood can strike! OR not, you know how long I can go between posts!

Keep smiling.

DSJ

4/11/2007 09:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home