Sunday, April 08, 2007

A Most Blessed Easter to All!

A most blessed Easter to each of you! * Jesus Christ is risen today! Alleluia, alleluia! * We're back to the normal template now and I must say I'm relieved. All the gloom was rough. I'm so happy that today we celebrate the resurrection!

A big conratulations and 'welcome home' goes out to all of my friends and aquaintances who were brought into the Church tonight. May the Lord bless you and keep you all the days of your life! (Doesn't it feel great?)

My Triduum, though rough at times, has been most blessed. I will be busy most of this week and will be on retreat all next weekend so maybe look for something the following week. I'm beginning a new project so much of my time will be spent praying and working those things out (with the right people) -- and that is of course after my day job, errands, and other obligations.

See you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home