Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring Cleaning

In case anyone hasn't noticed.. I've not been around here lately. I won't be gone forever, just for a while. I'm doing a sort of 'spring cleaning' on my soul and frankly, that's far more important that hanging out here. I hope no one minds...

For a bit of a change in scenery and a shameless plea for feedback, I'm posting a shot I took recently of our beautiful Schudi (organ). Enjoy.

Schudi

p.s. This particular image is scanned which is why you're seeing spots. Further, I realize you can see a white glare on the wood from my flash. If I had not used it, the shot would not have turned out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

I noticed, I noticed!

Fantastic photo, btw. :-)

3/16/2007 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger owenswain said...

I've been here all along.

3/17/2007 08:35:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret in Minnesota said...

I agree with Julie. That's a beautiful photo!

So are you taking a break from all Internet-related activities? Or will you still be reading my blog?

I'm kidding!

And I think that if God is calling you to a deeper reflection, (really, when isn't He), that's awesome. Hey, I'll meet you there.

Or at least I'll try to.

I'll still miss your posts, however!

3/18/2007 09:58:00 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Very nice photo. How I wish every parish Church had an organ like that!

3/23/2007 01:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home