Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Request - Condsider It Penance

Peace be with you as we enter this Lenten season!

Please keep in your prayers my friend, C*, who will be traveling to visit the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal sometime in the coming weeks. With my memory (which is that of an 87-yr-old woman with dimensia) I cannot remember (despite having asked at least three times) when exactly she is going. She will be with them for several days and in that time witness a profession of vows! (Yes, I AM jealous.) Please pray for her openness (she is already very open) and also for her patience in this journey (she is already very patient). Please ask the Lord to bless her "yes" and to help her follow His perfect will.


Thank you in advance. Here's wishing you and yours a most blessed Lenten season...

2 Comments:

Blogger owenswain said...

Peace be with C and also with you.
Owen
luminousmiseries.ca

2/22/2007 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger Julie D. said...

"C" ... but it I don't know her name then how can I pray for her? :-D

2/23/2007 07:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home