Monday, February 12, 2007

Catholic Blog Awards

Well the blog awards are operating a bit differently this year. The categories have been refined and voting as been limited! One vote per person this year and EVERY blog nominated was pushed through to be voted on.

I'm looking forward to the new linkage. I can see now just how many great blogs I've been missing out on! (And yes, it has occurred to me before that I know so few in the blogging sphere.. but there's so little time!) I've already found a couple that I'll be adding to my sidebar soon.

I've submitted my votes already and am now waiting patiently for Sunday to come and the winners to be announced! What fun.

Thanks to anyone who happened to nominate my blog. I was going through the lists trying to decide who to vote for (tough choices!) when I saw my blog... and not just once, but FIVE times. Wow. Y'all are WAY too nice. But thank you.

Now... get to the voting booth! It's only a click away. (Click here for the complete list of nominees.)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger owenswain said...

In the name of helping everyone who fains humility I will be doing my part to ensure people do not bear more than they can handle by being nominated or winning. Most especially do I not vote for those whom I love most.

I am rewarded annually by never being nominated. Once again this year I have been blessed.

2/12/2007 07:35:00 PM  
Blogger Julie D. said...

See I told you how good you are! And now you have more than my word for it! Congrats and good luck girl! :-)

2/13/2007 09:09:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

It's well-deserved, Laura! :)

2/13/2007 02:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so pleased to see your blog among the nominees. Congratulations.

2/14/2007 09:21:00 AM  
Blogger owenswain said...

To be clear about this...though I will not be voting for your blog I obviously value you and your blog because I continue to return and I keep you among my limited number of feeds in my blog reader. God bless you.

2/14/2007 08:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home