Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Worship Faux Pas

I blame Ironic Catholic for my aching abdomen and throbbing head. Laughing that hard should not be allowed! Check out (his? her?) "Worship Faux Pas and How to Avoid Them". I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed!

My favorite?
5. If you are able-bodied, the reverential bow at the reception of the Eucharist shouldn't be confused for a body twitch.

Another reason to love the communion rail at my church!

This has spread like wildfire so be sure to check IC's comments boxes for other good additions, as well as her links at the end of the post to other bloggers who have taken up the list. (Credits: Julie D @ Happy Catholic)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Ironic Catholic said...

(I'm a "her")

Thanks! Glad to make people smile.

2/08/2007 10:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol!

that's some funny stuff

"#1 - If you have your cell phone on, changing the ring tone to "Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee" for Mass time doesn't cut it."

thanks for pointing me in the direction of smiles :)

2/08/2007 01:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home