Thursday, March 08, 2007

Alone in the Crowd

I am a 'busy' person and still sometimes I stop and I find myself feeling very alone. I have what I consider to be 'plenty' of friends (though I would never object to having more -- I have a lot of love to give) and still I feel at times that I have no one to pick me up (when I'm feeling down). And I wonder what it must have been like for Jesus to walk the road to Calvary...


+ Lord, bring me with you on your walk in a more personal way this Lenten season. Help me to see and feel in these experiences what you saw and felt in your solemn walk to your cross. Help me to accept what burdens I have and praise God ever more... in You I place all my trust. Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Well I'm passing by here so I'll say a prayer for you - feeling alone is no fun. I always remind myself that humans, no matter how wonderful they/we are- are human. Luckily as God's children we are "held" - in His omniscient love -(even when we might feel as if all of the other "kids" have gone off to other places!)

3/08/2007 11:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home