Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Prayer of St. Clare

Place your mind before the mirror of eternity!
Place your soul in the brilliance of glory!
Place your heart in the figure of divine substance!
And transform your entire being into the image of the Godhead
Itself through contemplation.


Most high,
glorious God,
enlighten the darkness
of my heart, and give me, Lord
a correct faith,
a certain hope,
a perfect charity,
sense and knowledge,
so that I may carry out
Your holy and true command.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

Good luck on your trip Laura! I'm praying that this will be a great experience for you. lv, j

11/16/2006 07:08:00 AM  
Blogger owenswain said...

Thank you so much for posting this prayer. I'm going to see if the bookstore I work at has this as a prayer card.

11/16/2006 01:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home