Thursday, November 09, 2006

Blog Title Change?

As I was listening to my new choir director talk tonight, I realized that my blog is probably inappropriately titled. You see, he was explaining the four main parts of the Liturgy of the Eucharist between (roughly) the offetory hymn and the closing prayer. I was just sitting there thinking to myself: First you don't know how to address a bishop and now you're being schooled in the Mass, which is a huge deal to you. Wow, you're really ignorant!

So I think a title change is in order. Something along the lines of 'Ignorant Catholic: Learning Something New Every Day' - or something similar. In fact, I may devote a whole other blog to the things I learn. There's a guaranteed post every week as each time I go to choir rehearsal I learn something new about my faith.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

D'OH! I left the comment for that one in the wrong place, Laura - can you delete it? **blushing**

So what I wanted to say to YOU was that I TOTALLY think your blog is titled correctly. I think you're right on, and I can't wait to read your posting about what you learn. You should not feel ignorant at all. Think of how blessed you are for the wonderful things you are learning, for the depth of your faith that you are learning to appreciating.

God must really love us to put people like that in our lives. And he loves you a lot.

I'll follow you where you go, but I vote for staying right here. :)

Blessings and hugs!

11/12/2006 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Laura H. said...

What comment? ;)


Don't worry. I'm a little attached to the title of this blog. :D It may have drifted from it's original purpose (though if I remember correctly I said it would be about my journey - living Catholicism and fighting for life in an anti-Catholic, pro-death culture) but I still love it very much. *blush*

Thanks for the comment, Sarah. :)

11/12/2006 04:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home