Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Shh.. I know! I know!

Okay, after this I WILL get back to packing... but that means I'm left alone with my thoughts and right now I'm just a tad overwhelmed. I'm back and forth (though you wouldn't know it if you could hear my thoughts... unless of course you were me) between being ready to go and just wanting to relax over hot chocolate with a good friend. Despite my leisurely day thus far, there is a sense of urgency in my step... Anyway - this is me getting nervous about solo-traveling. Ignore my babbling. How about a quiz? (From SFO Mom)

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland
 

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The West
 
The South
 
The Inland North
 
Philadelphia
 
Boston
 
The Northeast
 
North Central
 
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes


Tomorrow is the big day. Please continue to pray for me. Reality is hitting me and I'm just waiting for a freak out moment. (And I'm hoping it comes when there are people around who aren't stewards!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

May God grant you a peaceful heart and a safe journey.

11/15/2006 08:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it said i have a midland accent, haha

12/03/2006 11:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home