Monday, August 21, 2006

Busy Little Bee

Apologies for a lack of posting! At least I'm keeping up with my one pun every day for ten days, right? God has blessed me with more hours at work (which was needed after the little accident I had - poor car) which leaves me with little time to think and blog. Mostly I just want to sit and relax and read what YOU all have to say! Not to mention I'm working on a few designs for blogs and that consumes whatever time I feel like being on the computer.

Please pray for me. It is has been an especially rough couple of days and I will need many graces to get through the next couple of weeks. I have given myself permission to take a break from the things that are stressing me out and to find time to let myself just be. (I am in desperate need of a desert day!)

Tomorrow's my big announcement day so I'm very excited for that. Please do come back. I want to share the news with all of you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

Oh, the suspense. Waiting, waiting, waiting. :)

8/21/2006 10:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home