Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Please pray... now.

Please pray for Ash who writes:
Please pray for me, I am having a spasm in my backside due to my disc problem it is so bad I cannot get out of bed, and the only way I was able to call the doctor and emergency was by using Skype from my computer because my phone is turned off and on the desk and I can't get to it. Hopefully they will come and help soon, this is probably the worst pain i've ever experienced in my life, and I've broken an arm and a leg before

i am just trying to stay calm. No neighbors are home and I have been screaming for help... please please pray ... this is not a joke, I don't joke about these things and i am not looking for any attention, just your urgent prayers
Hoax? No. A friend in pain and definitely in need of some prayers. Storm heaven; hook her up.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

I'll post this on my blog for this person.

8/17/2006 06:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home